Waffle House is a restaurant located in Georgia State University's Petit H. Science Building in Downtown, Atlanta. It specializes in breakfast and lunch items, anytime of day. The staff is very homey and always have customers' food ready quickly and hot. Everything is made to order and all the products are made of the finest brands and ingredients.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1955
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast: waffles, eggs, bacon, hash browns, grits, toast and more. Lunch: chicken sandwiches, patty melts, chili and desserts.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.wafflehouse.com/welcome/menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No