The Albert is a restaurant located in Atlanta. It has great attentive service and delicious food all at a resonable price. It is famous for smoked wings and roasted turkey. It also has a jukebox and awesome entertainment.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00am Sunday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and Ramp
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thealbertatlanta.com/web/menu.html
- Specialties: Roasted Turkey.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Cajun/Creole, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Irish, Sandwiches, Seafood, Soul Food, Southern, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: The Cajun Burger (blackened with cajun spices topped with crystal hot sauce, jack cheese and fried onions)
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Albert's Famous Smoked Wings.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: None