The Shakespeare Tavern is the home of the Atlanta Shakespeare Company (ASC). It is a living theater where the performers, in handmade costumes, speak directly to the audience. The tavern features an authentic British Pub menu with a broad selection of Irish ales and brews, and wine that can be enjoyed during the performance. Dessert is available during intermission. Volunteers are welcome and intern and school programs are part of the ASC experience.
- Hours: Performances: Thu, Fri, Sat, 7:30pm; Sun, 6:30pm. Most Tue, Wed, 10am student matinee.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entrance
- Founding Date: 1984
- Ticket information: Box office hours: Tue - Sat, 1pm - 6pm; Sun, 3pm - 5pm. Call 404-874-5299 x 0 or email email@example.com.
- Buy tickets online [link]: ducats.shakespearetavern.com/ducats/Online/pages/online_ca…
- Student discounts: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered