Rialto Center for the Arts
Rialto Center for the Arts is a performing arts theatre located in downtown Atlanta. It has 833 seats with more than 27,000 students enrolling annually. This first-class performance venue offers experienced performances from theater to dance including jazz, blues, rock and classical.
- Hours: Box office: Mon - Fri, 10am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and ramps are available.
- Founding Date: 1991
- Ticket information: $25-$50
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.rialtocenter.org/buytickets/index.html
- Student discounts: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- What makes this community special?: The Rialto brings the excitement of the performing arts to school children throughout Atlanta.
- Music specialties: Blues, Classical, Folk, Jazz, Latin, Rock
- Which performer or group that has visited the venue is the most interesting or memorable?: By Adrianne Murchison Ruby Dee; in 2007 “American Gangster.”