Radial Cafe serves hot breakfast and delicious lunch throughout the week. The atmosphere is very comforting and compliments the selection of American comfort food on the menu. Radial Cafe has various popular sandwiches such as the Jerk Turkey Burger and the Blackstone Reuben.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 3:30pm; Sat, Sun, 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and ramp access available.
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.radial.us/RadialMenu08.html
- Specialties: Brown sugar-pecan cinnamon roll with cream cheese icing, homemade brownies or cookies.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Blackstone Reuben (weekdays only) (corned beef or turkey with sauerkraut, melted swiss cheese and our 1000 island dressing on grilled rye bread.)
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Jerk Turkey Burger (ground turkey mixed with Jamaican spices and seared on our flat grill. Served on thick, gilled challah with sweet pickles, yellow onions and melted cheddar cheese.)
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual