Pixels Café is located right next to the Georgia State University campus and is a popular local lunch spot. The menu has a definite Korean influence, with several variations on Bul Go Gi and Bi Bim Bob. They serve wraps, sandwiches, and entrees over rice or vegetables. The restaurant is convenient for college students and business commuters alike.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat - Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: International, Korean, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Bul Go Gi Wrap w/ fries.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 11
- Features: Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Dress code: Casual