P'cheen, located in the Old Fourth Ward neighborhood, is an international bistro and pub unlike any other. The eclectic fare includes coconut curry mussels, "drunken shrooms" and a charcuterie & cheese plate for appetizers. Entrees include lamb shank, steak frites, pasta bowl and fish & chips. Check out the Monday special: "Mike's Bone-Lick BBQ" or the Wednesday Special "Holy Steam Pot, All You Can Eat Low Country Boil." Or maybe you just want to hang out for the late-night scene and enjoy the nightly entertainment.
Visit the P'cheen Web site to take a virtual tour.
- Fax: 404-529-8807
- Hours: Bistro: Sun, Mon, 6pm - 10pm; Tue - Thu, 6pm - 10:30pm; Fri, Sat, 6pm - 1am. Pub: Mon, 6pm - 11pm; Tue - Fri, 6pm - late; Sat, 3pm - late; Sun, 3pm - 11:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Bistro, International, Seafood
- Signature dishes: BBQ Menu
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Alex Friedman
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual