Holy Taco is a casual pan-Latin restaurant located in the East Atlanta Village. It's a taqueria that uses locally grown ingredients to make unique dishes like fried Mississippi rabbit, roast pork stuffed chimichangas, and grilled laughing bird shrimp tacos. The restaurant offers tapas and tequila tastings on the first Thursday of every month.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - midnight; Sun, 11am - 3pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground level access
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tacos, enchiladas, tapas, rabbit, fish, quail, quesadillas, beer, wine.
- Food & dining options: Organic
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: organic
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Mexican, Spanish, Tapas
- Signature dishes: Roasted beef tongue tacos, skirt steak tacos.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Tacos
- Executive chef: Robert Phalen
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fun, Romantic, Singles scene