Heavenly Cafe is located right next to the Georgia State University campus and is a popular local lunch spot.
Its menu has a distinctive Greek/Mediterranean/Middle Eastern flair, with a variety of wraps, gyros, curry dishes and more. It also serves breakfast sandwiches. Heavenly Cafe is convenient for college students and business commuters alike.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 7am - 6pm; Fri, 7am - 5pm; Sat - Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entrance
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Gyros, curries, wraps
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Fast Food, Greek, Mediterranean
- Signature dishes: Fried Shrimp Gyro
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Falafel Wrap
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 11
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Dress code: Casual