Grindhouse Killer Burgers
Grindhouse Killer Burgers makes real, fresh-ground, old-fashioned burgers, cooked to order. They have a number of extras that can be added to any burger, including chili, coleslaw, and avocado. All burgers can be made with Angus beef, fresh ground turkey, or a bean and quinoa veggie patty. Side dishes include crinkle-cut fries and battered onion rings. Be sure to try one of their hand-spun shakes. Grindhouse Killer Burgers is located inside the historic Sweet Auburn Curb Market in East Atlanta.
- Fax: 404-522-3445
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 4pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ground-level entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.grindhouseburgers.com/GH_MENU.pdf
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Burgers
- Signature dishes: Apache Style Burger
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Grindhouse Style Burger Killer Combo with Crinkle-Cut Fries and a hand spun milkshake.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Alex Braunstein
- Features: Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Dress code: Casual