Dakota Blue is a cool restaurant in Grant Park that specializes in home-cooked food. Since 2005, it has been serving great food at great prices. The menu consists of burgers, burritos, fish tacos, salads, Cuban sandwiches and more. There are always daily specials, and Dakota Blue is known to make a tasty margarita. Being a part of the community is important to this "neighborhood joint," so it showcases the work of talented local artists on its walls.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 10pm; Sat - Sun, 10am - 10pm.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, crab cakes, fries, Cuban sandwiches, nachos, burritos, quesadillas
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Mexican, Seafood
- Signature dishes: The Dakota Burger
- Price level: $
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual