Brick House Restaurant
Located within Meadows Plaza, Brick House Restaurant serves up traditional Southern and soul food recipes. The menu features favorites such as fried chicken, catfish, macaroni and cheese, a variety of homemade desserts and more. Brick House Restaurant has an event space in the back that can be reserved for large groups or special parties.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the ground.
- Founding Date: Oct 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Soul Food, Southern
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fried chicken with macaroni and cheese
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 5
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual