Baby Love is a baby boutique and consignment shop. It offers an eclectic mix of products and services for expecting parents and babies aged newborn to 14. It offers maternity and children's consignment items such as apparel, toys, equipment, gifts, baby shower gifts, balloons and more. It also offers parenting classes, prenatal yoga, story time, sewing and breastfeeding classes.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11am - 6pm; Sun, 2pm - 6pm; Mon, closed.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Clothing, shoes, toys, books, DVDs, swings, walkers, jumpers, bouncers, car seats, rocking horses, wagons, bicycles, ride-on toys, bathtubs, baby carriers, cloth diapers, bottles, nipples
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: 48 hours to exchange
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's your advice to new parents?: Shop consignment! Babies grow quickly. If you bought it new, you paid too much!
- Baby product brands: Melissa & Doug, ERGO baby, Badger Healthy Body Care, aden & anais, Toysmith, BabyKicks, babyaspen
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- What is the most popular toy or game ever sold at the store?: Baby Walkers