- Peter Rabbit at the Center for Puppetry Arts: Thistle Theatre captures the beloved world of Beatrix Potter by combining "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" with "The Tale of Benjamin Bunny."
- GROW Counseling: Body Image & Self Esteem Group: Led by Stacey Wald (RD, LAPC) his group provides a safe place to connect with others who are struggling with similar issues. We will explore the impact our culture has on the development of body image and self esteem, as well as cast a vision for what a healthy view of oneself might look like.
- Back to Football Run 5k & Play 60 Fun Run: Atlanta Track Club and the Atlanta Falcons will host the Back to Football Run 5k and Play 60 Fun Run on September 14 at the Georgia Dome.
- Fitness 4 Literacy 5K: GET FIT 4 LIT. Mark your calendars for the 3rd Annual 5K Run/Walk for Literacy, hosted by the Literacy Alliance of Metropolitan Atlanta (LAMA). Set for Saturday, September 14th, 2013 @ 8:00 am, this Peachtree Road Race Qualifier will take place at Grant Park in Atlanta, GA.
- Nominate your favorite Atlanta Restaurant for Nature's Plate: Raise your fork and vote for your favorite sustainable restaurant in Atlanta to win the people's choice Nature's Plate award.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something