Neighborhood Planning Unit-O, which includes the Edgewood, Kirkwood and East Lake neighborhoods, has planned a meeting for 6:30 p.m. Nov. 22 at the , 2051 Delano St. NE.
The NPU will be accepting nominations for officers and hold elections for the 2012 calendar year.
Also on the agenda are:
- Variance request - V-11-156 2328 1st Ave. NE (in Kirkwood) requests reduction in side yard setback from required 7 feet' to existing 2.9 feet for an addition to the existing residence. Applicant, Alice Johnson.
- Alcohol & Event Permits (For Vote) 1932 Hosea Williams Drive NE. Stop & Save (in Kirkwood) requests a vote on change of ownership. Agent: Rayeshkumar Patel, Kalgi Inc.
- Alcohol & Event Permits 1992 Hosea Williams Drive NE. The Pullman (in Kirkwood, formerly Aces Bar). New business/old location. Agent: Dan Wingate, Heida LLC.
- Ordinance (For Vote) 10-O-1457 An ordinance to provide requirements for the registration of certain vacant properties; to provide for the payment of an annual registration and/or renewal fee; and to provide that residential rental property shall not be subject to registration under this article
- Ordinance (For Vote) 11-O-1323 To Impose a Prepaid Wireless 911 Charge on pre-paid wireless service at the retail point of sale, set a per-transaction rate and to deposit such amounts into an Emergency Telephone Assistance Fund.
- Ordinance (For Vote) 11-O-1237 To amend Development Impact Fees ordinances regarding definitions and fee schedules for transportation, public safety and parks and recreation impact fees along with refunds, credits, and independent fee computations.
- Ordinance (For Vote) 11-O-1290 To amend fees ordinance regarding building permit fees, penalties, fee computation and partial payment schedules and requirements.