Neighborhood Planning Unit-O's July meeting, is scheduled for tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the Branham Recreation Center, 2051 Delano Dr. NE.
NPU-O represents the Edgewood, Kirkwood, East Lake and the Villages of East Lake communities.
On the agenda:
- Alcohol Permit (For Vote) Urban Pie 2012 Hosea Williams Drive (Kirkwood). Owner Leisa Curtis and agent Chris Wooton. Applicant seeks restaurant beer, wine and liquor permit.
- Festival/Event Permit (For Vote) PGA TOUR Championship - Special event by Coca-Cola, East Lake Golf Club, and PGA Chad Kane, Tournament operations manager, PGA TOUR Championship Management.
- ZONING (For Vote)
- V-12-084 36 Rocky Ford Road (Kirkwood) Applicant: Geoving Gerard. Applicant seeks variance to erect corner lot 5' fence 50% open where otherwise restricted.
- V-12-081 77 Whitefoord Avenue (Edgewood) Applicant: Shona Griffin Applicant seeks to reduce the south side yard setback from required 7' to 5'. Previously approved under now foreclosed ownership, for existing two car garage.
- City Legislation (For Vote)
- 12-O-0713 An Ordinance to increase certain fees related to amenities and programs offered by the Department of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs; and for revenue from the fees be deposited into specified accounts.
- 12-O-0779 An Ordinance to modify rental fees for the City-owned Showmobile stage, so that the fees currently charged cover an eight-hour rather than a one hour rental period.
- 12-O-0497 An ordinance to amend the City of Atlanta Code of Ordinances to specify the amount of the fines for overtime parking at metered spaces throughout the city of Atlanta.
- Announcements and Meeting Notices
- SD-12-006 320 and 332 Murray Hill Avenue (Kirkwood). Deferred by applicant.