- The Southern Way: Grits, Gals, and Glory, is a fine art exhibition of vibrant paintings utilizing multiple mediums, developed by renowned artist Shanequa Gay at the , 101 Auburn Ave. NE. The paintings celebrate the love, traditions, hospitality, and tranquility of Southern women through themes of spirituality, family, and music.
- Booklovers' read this: A Cappella Books, which is and into Inman Park, is holding a sale to end all sales. From now to the end of the month, every book — both new and used — is at least 40 percent off. Some tomes are $2 to 50 cents to even less. 484-C Moreland Ave.
- Atlanta's District 5 councilwoman, Natalyn Archibong, will host a 7 p.m. town hall meeting to discuss Atlanta Public Schools redistricting, at , 301 East Lake Blvd. SE in East Lake. Archibong's district includes East Atlanta Village, Kirkwood, Edgewood, East Lake, Reynoldstown and Lake Claire. Atlanta Public Schools board member , who represents Archibong’s neighborhoods and others including Virginia-Highland and Druid Hills, is expected to attend.
- There's a little hockey team in Little 5 Points and that hockey team is filled with...Scandal! The unstoppable Ensemble returns with another season of Atlanta's only improvised soap opera. The Little Five Points Panhandlers have been struggling to bring home an NHL championship or even win a game and this is their last chance to get it together or get shipped out. Tickets are $13 for the show which starts at 10:30 p.m. , 280 Elizabeth St. NE.
- Get into the Zumba groove at , 749 Moreland Ave. SE. 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Classes, which are held other days of the week, too, are $10 per drop-in, or $30 for unlimited monthly passes.