by Patch Staff
Advanced voting for the Nov. 6 election begins Monday, Oct. 15 and continues through Friday, Nov. 2.
If you live in Fulton County, you can cast your ballots early at one of these six locations:
- Adamsville Recreational Center (3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. SW, Atlanta)
- Buckhead Library (269 Buckhead Ave., Atlanta)
- Fulton County Government Center (130 Peachtree St. SW, Suite 2186, Atlanta)
- North Fulton Service Center (7741 Roswell Rd., Suite 232, Sandy Springs)
- Ocee Library (5090 Abbotts Bridge Rd., Johns Creek)
- South Fulton Service Center (5600 Stonewall Tell Rd., Room 108, College Park)
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday Voting will be offered at all six locations on Saturday, Oct. 27, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Registered voters can request an absentee ballot by mail by filling out an absentee ballot application and e-mailing it to Elections.Absentee@fultoncountyga.gov or faxing it to the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections (404.730.8839 or 404.730.7024). The application is available at www.fultonelections.com.
The deadline to request an absentee ballot for the Nov. 6, 2012 General Election is Friday, Nov. 2, 2012. Completed absentee ballots must be received by the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections no later than 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012 at one of three County facilities: the Fulton County Government Center, the North Fulton Service Center or the South Fulton Service Center.
For those voters who reside in DeKalb County:
Voters may cast their ballots early at:
- Voter Registration & Elections Office (4380 Memorial Dr., Suite 300, Decatur) There will be two areas, one exclusively for senior and disabled voters
- South DeKalb - Community Achievement Center Inc. (4522 Flat Shoals Parkway, Decatur)
- Tucker Recreation Center (4898 LaVista Rd., Tucker)
Hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday, Oct. 15 through Friday, Nov. 2, including two Saturdays: Oct. 20 and 27.
Additional Early Voting Locations Open Monday, Oct. 29 – Friday, Nov. 2:
- Downtown Decatur - Clark Harrison Building (330 W. Ponce de Leon Ave., Room A, Decatur)
- North DeKalb - Chamblee Civic Center (3540 Broad St. Chamblee)
- East DeKalb – Berean Christian Church Community Center (2440 Young Rd., Stone Mountain)
DeKalb voters who wish to vote absentee by mail may submit their requests now. Application forms are available online at www.dekalbvotes.com and must be received no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 2 to be processed. Ballots must be returned to the Voter Registration & Elections Office no later than 7 p.m. on Election Day, Nov. 6, to be counted.