Continuing our journey into
Alzheimer's Disease: (A five-part docu-series)
Episode 2: Dementia and the Toxins that Destroy Memory and Learning
Dr. William L. Klein, an Alzheimer's Disease researcher at Northwestern University and winner of a Zenith award from the Alzheimer's Association, covers:
1) What causes dementia and Alzheimer's Disease?
2) What are these toxins and how do they form?
3) How do these toxins affect the memory network?
4) What happens to neurons when they die?
5) How long does it take for a neuron to die?
6) Do we have the whole story about Alzheimer's Disease?
For those who missed Episode 1:
Episode 1: Alzheimer's Disease - Where It All Began
For more information about the five-part web docu-series on Alzheimer’s Disease, please visit: www.neurorapt.com