Join Lynn Brandli, certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher and Lorna Mauney-Brodek, Herbalist and Teacher, for ten days of healing, detoxifying and boosting your immune system through yoga, meditation, breath, food and herbs. This course will include an introduction to Ayurveda, an ancient Indian system of healing that works to balance the five elements and living seasonally for optimal health in the body. Ten Day Program is January 6-16, 2013 and includes:
- Ten-Days of detoxifying and nourishing yoga poses and herbal support
- Daily routines to cleanse and heal the bodyDaily healing meditations
- Learn about nourishing your body with seasonal foodsHerbal and yoga to support functioning of liver, colon and kidneys
- Herbal and yoga to boost immune system
- Detoxifying and nourishing breath work
- Detoxifying massage or Reiki with full package
Opening workshop is Sunday January 6 from 4-6pm; Mid-course workshop is Friday January 9 from 4-6pm; Closing workshop is Wednesday January 16 from 7:30-9pm.
$260 for full course including a one-hour massage or Reiki session.
$200 for course without massage or Reiki.
For more information on Lorna and her work visit: herbalista.org
For more information on Lynn on facebook visit: yogaposesdaily
For current yoga schedule visit: candlerparkchiropractic.com
Space is limited so please let us know that you will be joining us! Contact Lynn Brandli at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Candler Park Chiropractic is located at:
1530 Dekalb Ave, Ste C
Atlanta, GA 30307