Don't want to cook? These eateries are doing the work for you:
- Atlanta Grill: Downtown - Musical entertainment and brunch. $75, 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Four course dinner for $70, 5:30 p.m to 10 p.m.
- Fire of Brazil: Downtown - The Brazilian steakhouse is open regular hours.
- The SHED at Glenwood: Grant Park- Thanksgiving Buffet from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. $45 for adults and $20 for kids 4-10.
- ParkGrounds: Reynoldstown - Open Thanksgiving Day until 3 p.m.
- Kroger is open regular business hours on Thanksgiving Day, even the stores that are regularly open 24 hours.
- Target, located in Edewood Retail District, opens at 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
- Walmart will be open early, like Target, to get the jump on the Black Friday shopping frenzy. The retailer opens at 8 p.m. at its Gresham Park store.
Nighttime (Yes, we know, a few hours with that particular relative can make you stir crazy so here are a few watering holes you can go to tonight):
- Porter Beer Bar in Little Five Points opens at 6 p.m.
- The Albert in Inman Park opens at 6 p.m.
- The Flatiron in East Atlanta Village opens at 6 p.m. and will be serving up a Thanksgiving feast for $6.
For a listing of what's open elsewhere, see what our neighboring Patches have: