Here are five things to do this week. For a full list of possibilities, check out the Patch calendar of events.
1. Ivy Prep playground build day. Starts at 8:30 a.m. Monday at 1807 Memorial Dr SE, Atlanta.
2. CPR and First Aid and AED certification. Starts at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Martha Brown United Methodist Church, 468 Moreland Ave SE, Atlanta. $50.
3. Well Read Book Club. Join the first official club meeting for a discussion of "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz. 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at The Body Well, 928 Garrett St SE, Atlanta. Free.
4. "Ralphy Roast" fundraiser. Join the team at The Albert as they raise money to pay the medical bills of Michael Ralph, a.k.a. “Ralphy," the cook who was stabbed on New Year's Eve. A DJ and food specials will be offered, and a minimum $5 donation is suggested. 7 p.m. Thursday at 918 Austin Ave. NE, Atlanta.
5. University Symphony Orchestra performance. The Georgia State University Symphony Orchestra is an ensemble of 80 graduate and undergraduate student players. 3 p.m. Sunday at the Rialto Center for the Arts, 80 Forsyth St SW, Atlanta. Free.