The ELF Market is a producers market featuring locally-sourced food and products including:
- Back River Farm (All season): Locally and naturally grown fruits and vegetables, chemical and insecticide free.
- La Calavera Bakery (All season):Hand made rustic bread and baked goods made with organic and sustainable ingredients. Vegan and raw offerings available every week.
- Little Red Hen (All season): Chicken, Pork, Turkey, and free-range eggs. All antibiotic, cage-, and hormone-free.
- My Coffee Shop (All season): Basil lemonade, fresh-brewed Cafe Campasino coffee and coffee beans from our local coffee shop.
- East Lake Community Learning Garden (All season)
- Mama Bath + Body (May 5; Aug 4; Sept 1; Oct 6): Shea butter, coconut oil, herbs and essential oils, formulated, manufactured, poured and packaged by hand.
- Tierra Sonrisa Market Garden: Biodynamic garden produce & fresh picked flower arrangements.
- SkinFood Cafe (July 7, Aug 25, Oct 13 – Nov 17): Handmade bath & body products.
- Farm Mobile (All season 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month): A mobile market on wheels stocked with local organic veggies, Hope’s Garden pesto, condiments from Urban Cannibals, cheese from Sequatchie Cove Farm, and our own grits, cornmeal, polenta, and grassfed beef.
- Moon Organics (May 12, 19; June 23; July 14, 21, 28; Aug 11, 18; Sept 8, 22, 29): At MOON, (Made Out Of Nature), 100% natural & organic moisturizers, body butters, cleansers, masks and more. No parabens, preservatives, or petroleum ingredients.
- Saucy Spirits (May 26; Jun 9, 16, 30; Jul 14, 28; Aug 11, 25; Sept 1, 15, 29; Oct 13, 27; Nov 3, 17): All natural, sustainable, or organic ingredients, sourced as much as possible from small, local farmers.
- Oakleaf Mennonite Farm (All season, but currently experiencing production difficulties):An educational vegetable and small animal farm located less than 3 miles from ELF Market.
- Verdant BioChar (come see more at the ELF Market table):Soil Amendments for your garden.
- Wood is Wonderful: Hand-carved, one-of-a-kind furniture, home decor, and decorative accessories.
- Zocalo Salsas (All Season weekly):Fresh, local, vegan salsas. High in protein and preservative, cholesterol, and gluten free.
- Southeast Succulents: Offers exotic plants including succulents, cacti and Tillandsia (air plants).
The markert is cash only.