The Reynoldstown Civic Improvement League meets Monday, Oct. 15 at 7 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the Lang Carson Community Center in Lang Carson Park, 100 Flat Shoals Ave.
Here's what's on the adgenda:
- Report from Valencia Hudson, representing the office of Atlanta Councilwoman Natalyn Archibong.
- Zone 6 Police update
- RRC Update on Current Projects and Happenings
- Christopher Leerssen: Report/Update Zoning and Land Use
- Renewal/Reauthorization of Neighborhood Support Letter for Marcus Street Senior Midrise
- Wylie Street Home Variance Request
- The RCIL Halloween Project
- Nominations for the Reynoldstown Civic Improvement League's 2013 Board