by Patch Staff
Neighborhood Planning Unit-O, which includes East Lake, Kirkwood, Edgewood and the Villages of East Lake, meets today at 6:30 p.m. at the Bessie Branham Recreation Center, 2051 Delano Dr. NE.
Here is the agenda:
- Council & Public Safety Reports:
- Atlanta Police Department - Major Keith Meadows, 404-371-5002 email@example.com
- Community Oriented Police (COPS) Unit - Officer Trotter, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Atlanta Fire Department, Station #18, 404-853-4418
- Councilwoman Natalyn Archibong, 404-330-6048 email@example.com
- District 5 Public Safety Liaison Valencia Hudson, 404-370-9769 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post 1 Council at Large Liaison for Michael Julian Bond, 404-330-7660 email@example.com
- Post 2 Council at Large Liaison for Aaron Watson - Ms. Gwen Davis, 404-330-6302 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post 3 Council at Large Liaison for H. Lamar Willis 404-330-6041 email@example.com
- City Departmental Representatives:
- Eddie Granderson, DPRCA
- Wahab Alabi, Public Works
- Linda Crossland, Watershed
- Planner's Report & Presentations:
- Raquel Jackson, NPU-O Planner
- Gretchen Heurich, APAB Report
- Henry Bryant of BaTL Inc. Urban Design Commission Review Restoration of Walker and McPherson Civil War Monuments. Letter of support requested.
- ZONING (For Vote):
- V-12-024 — 99 Flora Avenue (Edgewood) Applicant seeks a variance to reduce the half-depth front yard setback from 15ft to 3ft to allow for the conversion of an existing deck (granted by V-11-167) to an enclosed screen porch, single family dwelling.
- City Legislation (For Vote):
- 12-O-0713 An Ordinance to increase certain fees related to amenities and programs offered by the Department of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs; and to direct that the revenue from the fees be deposited into the accounts set forth herein; and for other purposes.
- 12-O-0779 An Ordinance to modify rental fees for the City-owned Showmobile stage, so that the fees currently charged cover an eight-hour rental period rather than a one hour rental period; and for other purposes.
- 12-O-0497 An ordinance to amend the City of Atlanta Code of Ordinances to specify the amount of the fines for overtime parking at metered spaces throughout the city of Atlanta.