The Grant Park Neighborhood Association elected its new officers for 2013.
The new leadership team includes:
- Lauren Rocereta, President
- Jeffrey E. Rogers, Sr., Vice President
- Michelle Botwinick, Treasurer
- Kimberly Gibson, Secretary
- Marie Mower, Grant Park Parent Network
- Chris Balch, Economic Development
- Sarah Monahan, Fundraising
- Paul Simo, Historic
- Bob Greenage, Parks & Rec
- Rick Hudson, Land Use & Zoning
- Chris Newman, Public Safety
- Jason Parker/Stephanie Warner
Several members of the leadership team sat with East Atlanta Patch to discuss the top priorities for the neighborhood in the coming year.
On the list is bringing back some fundraisers such as the Mothball and Tour of Homes and increasing participation in the goings-on of the Grant Park community by encouraging more residents to become involved.
That story is coming Wedenesday, Dec. 26.