With autumn upon us, many of our chefs are changing their menus and adding new items for our palates.
Here are five new tasty dishes from a few of our favorite spots across East Atlanta Patch:
Inman Park — 918 Austin Ave. NE 404.872.4990.
Shaun Whitmer, Executive Chef:
- The Diner Burger - Two thin patties, double cheese, mayo, pickle, mustard, onion (from new lunch and dinner menu).
- Bourbon Bacon Waffles and Wings - Bacon waffles with a bourbon caramel syrup and 4 of our famous smoked wings (from new brunch menu available on weekends only).
Old Fourth Ward — 701 Highland Ave. NE 404.529.8800
Alex Friedman, Executive Chef:
- Pork Belly Nigiri - seaweed salad and wasabi.
Downtown — 150 Walton St., 404.524.0444
Jon "Fluffy" Parker & Brian Shore, Bar Managers/Sandwich Creators
- Irwin M. Fletcher - Buckhead Beef's own NY Strip, onion rings, Swiss cheese on a toasted brioche roll. (off menu special)
Old Fourth Ward — 327 Edgewood Ave. SE, 404.343.4404
Alfred Hill, Executive Chef
- Penne Alfredo - penne pasta, pulled chicken, roasted garlic parmesan cream sauce and roasted red bell peppers served with garlic cheesy bread.