This is similar to a Development of Regional Impact study, but without the weight of withholding Georgia Regional Transportation Authority transportation dollars to the City. It has persuasive authority, which is not insubstantial.
Neighborhood Planning Unit-W will determine the best way to make such that there is public involvement in this process.
Once we learn more, it will be passed on.
Please note that Neighborhood Planning Unit-W also has created a Facebook page to disseminate accurate and current information regarding this application.
Mr. Gilgor, a resident of East Atlanta, is chairman of NPU-W, which represents the interests of East Atlanta, Ormewood Park, Glenwood Park, Grant Park, Woodland Hills, Boulevard Heights, Benteen Park and Custer/McDonough/Guice.
- City Planning Director Finds Problems with 800 Glenwood Place Project
- Glenwood Place Development: Where it Stands Now
- Southeast Atlanta Rallies for "Smart" Development
- Rally Planned to Oppose Glenwood Place Project
- NPU-W Opposes Glenwood Place Development
- East Atlanta Resident Starts Online Letter Campaign Against Glenwood Place
- NPUs Give Their Support in Opposition to Glenwood Place Project
- Major Retail Planned at Glenwood
- Online Petition To Stop Glenwood Place Project in Grant Park