Invite a friend
Park Pride presents 12th Annual Parks and Green Space Conference
Park Pride is continuing its dedication to developing and improving parks and greenspaces by hosting the 12th Annual Parks and Greenspace Conference on Monday, March 25, at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.
We welcome you to be a part of this unique experience that explores the benefits of parks and greenspaces through tours and guest presentations from the following speakers:
- Adrian Benepe, senior vice president, City Park Development for The Trust for Public Land
- Annika Holder, assistant commissioner of public programs, New York City Parks Department
- Dr. Richard Jackson, chairman, Environmental Health Sciences at UCLA's School of Public Health, and former director of CDC's National Center for Environmental Health
A plenary panel will also discuss the topic, "Public Land as a Health Resource." Panelists include:
- Dr. Robert Schreiner, MD, FACP, FCCP, Executive Medical Director Kaiser Permanente of Georgia
- Charm Lindblad, MHA, Executive Director, New Mexico Health Care Takes On Diabetes and Prescription Trails Program
- Jackie Epping, MPH, Lead Public Health Scientist and Team Leader, Guidelines and Recommendations Team of the Physical Activity and Health Branch, Division of Nutrition and Physical Activity, at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Dr. William Dietz, M.D., Ph.D, Professor, Pediatrician, Former Director at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
For more information about the 12th Annual Parks and Greenspace Conference, please visitwww.parkpride.org/conference.