Embed | Share
Midtown Business Owner Looks to Bridge Black History for Kids through Apps
Credit Marc Richardson http://o4.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/resize/273x203/http://hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/793b126719c05e3c2fe2bdcd7a9c61ca
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Most Viewed News Stories This Week on East Atlanta Patch
- Top 10 'Cheap Eats' in East Atlanta: Share Your Thoughts
- 'Tree-butchery' at Gas Station; Another Tech Firm Moves to Midtown; Extras Needed for TV Show
- DeKalb residents wary of new school superintendent; Major Development Planned in Decatur; Is the pizza business recession-proof?
- News Roundup: Bakery Competes on 'Cupcake Wars,' 7-year-old Stroke Survivor Wins Hearts