Readers, We asked you to vote last week on the best kid friendly businesses in your communities.
Today we offer you a roundup of the top picks from a dozen participating Patch sites. These are the places that you, dear readers, told us are tops in your corner of the world:
- In Dunwoody, Cutie Pie Children’s Boutique and Elite Cuts won the category Best Place to Get your Kid's Hair Cut.
- In Brookhaven, Little House of Art was voted the best place for children's activities.
- in the North Druid Hills-Briarcliff area, readers chose Carolyn's Cupcakes as the best place to get sweet treats for the little ones.
- In Sandy Springs, Sandy Springs Education Force was the reader favorite for after-school programs.
- Smyrna-Vinings readers chose McCray’s Tavern as the best place for Family Night. The restaurant’s offerings include a children’s buffet, face painting and kid-friendly crafts.
- Buckhead readers gave Gretchen's the nod for best children’s clothing store in the community.
- Midtown residents said Seed Factory is their favorite local store to shop for children’s clothing.
- Patch readers in South Cobb offered two picks for the best places to buy kids’ clothes on a budget: Goodwill and Kohl's.
- And Cascade residents chose Kidstop Daycare and Learning Center as the best daycare in the community.
- East Atlanta Patch readers tapped Stone Soup Kitchen in Grant Park as most kid-friendly eatery in East Atlanta Patch.
- Virginia-Highland-Druid Hills Patch readers voted Yeah! Burger in Virginia-Highland as the best kid friendly restaurant in the area.
- And in Decatur-Avondale Estates Patch, Mellow Mushroom was voted the top kid-friendly restaurant.
Do you agree with this best of list? Did one of your favorite kid friendly business make the list? Tell us in the comments area below.