Yes, it’s a cliché to say we all scream for ice cream. But Patch readers clearly enjoy their frozen treats as the weather heats up, whether it’s ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato.
Here’s a roundup of readers’ favorite place to enjoy frozen goodness:
- Paolo's Gelato was voted the best place for a frozen treat by Patch readers in Virginia-Highland-Druid Hills Patch this week. The Paolo's location on Virginia Avenue in the heart of Virginia-Highland has been open since 1999.
- The Yogurt Tap won the hearts and taste buds of Decatur-Avondale Estates readers as the best spot for ice cream and frozen yogurt.
- In Buckhead, Menchie's Frozen Yogurt came out on top.
- When it comes to cool, sweet treats, Morelli's gets the approval of East Atlanta Patch readers.
- In Smyrna-Vinings, readers’ Cowlick’s Yogurt and Floats as their favorite spot for a chilly treat.
- Bruster's is the favorite in South Cobb.
- Yogli Mogli Frozen Yogurt was the winner in Sandy Springs. Yogli Mogli locations in Midtown and Dunwoody were also tops on those communities. The self-service yogurt shop offers 16 flavors and allows customers to mix it up as they see fit.
- Yoforia was the choice of Brookhaven Patch readers.
- And TCBY on Briarcliff Road took this week's Readers' Choice poll in the North Druid Hills-Briarcliff Patch community.
Did we miss any of your favorites? Let us know in the comments area below.