by Patch Staff
Neighborhood Planning Unit-O, which represents the interests of the East Lake, the Villages of East Lake, Kirkwood and Edgewood, meets at 6:30 p.m. tonight at the Branham Recreation Center, 2051 Delano Drive NE.
Below is the agenda set for the meeting:
Zoning (For Vote):
- 250 Elvan Ave. (Kirkwood) Re-affirmation of PDH (2001) and conditions (2007) as presented by Green Street Properties.
City Legislation (For Vote)
- 12-O-0640 Special Administrative Fees Revision. Fact Sheet will be at table. Atlanta Department of Planning. Fees regarding temporary outdoor amusements, exhibits, entertainments, meetings, displays, sales areas, farmers’ markets or outdoor areas for religious ceremonies. Fee reduction for initial Special Administrative Permit applications for temporary outdoor uses. New renewal fee for temporary outdoor Farmers’ Markets.
- 12-O-0352 Scrap Tire Regulation & Enforcement. Fact Sheet will be at table. Aligns with Georgia Environmental Protection Division, concerns permitting regulations, requires documentation, performance bonds, definitions and enforcement by Atlanta Police Department.
- 12-O-0397 Atlanta Fire Rescue Department Fee Schedule for Storage of Flammables. Increases fire inspection fees, fire plan review fees, fire and explosive permit fees, flammable & combustible storage fees in order to cover regulatory costs to AFRD. No fact sheet available.
Announcements and Meeting Notices
- SD-12-006: 320 and 332 Murray Hill Ave. (Kirkwood). Deferred by applicant.
- V-12-159: 1989 College Ave. (Kirkwood). Deferred 30 days, applicant request to Atlanta Board of Zoning Adjustment.