Midtown Smash and Grab; Buckhead Pastor At Obama's Inauguration; No Change In Atlanta's 'Gayness' From 2012
Also: Brookhaven residents complain of sanitation workers' solicitation; Decatur school board elects its leadership; Atlanta Habitat plans a big move.
Embed | Share
Arrests Made In Valentine's Midtown Armed Robberies
These are the top stories from metro Atlanta area Patches for Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Tyrone Brooks Indicted; Tucker Store Robbery; Obama Countdown; Looking for 'Next Atlanta Legend'
- Southwest Atlanta Recycling Fire; Woman Blames Knife fight on the Dog; Chipper Jones at Emory
- Decatur Homeowners Fight Apartments; Arts Center Exec Pleads Guilty, Drunk Student Calls Cops after Expulsion from Bar
- Atlanta School Fire; DeKalb, Fulton Schools Set Budget Meetings; Congress to Scrutinize Atlanta VA Center
- DeKalb residents wary of new school superintendent; Major Development Planned in Decatur; Is the pizza business recession-proof?