Kirkwood Bar & Grill Fails Restaurant Health Inspection — Again
Patch rounds up some recent health inspection scores for East Atlanta Patch restaurants.
For the second time this year, the Kirkwood Bar & Grill failed its health inspection.
Among the inspector's 12 cited violations, the restaurant with health regulations that required:
- Management awareness; policy present; reporting
- Adequate handwashing facilities supplied & accessible
- Proper date marking and disposition
- Food and nonfood-contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed, and used
- Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- Food separated and protected
- Food-contact surfaces; cleaned & sanitized
The 61 score was a 22 point drop from its Aug. 3 inspection.
Here are some recent health inspection scores performed by the DeKalb County Board of Health and the Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness for restaurants in our community. Readers can click on the score to read the actual report:
(A food service establishment that is graded as a “U” and does not earn at least a grade “C” within 10 days of receiving the “U” will be requested to voluntarily close until all violations are corrected and/or have enforcement action taken to suspend or revoke the food service permit.)