by Patch Staff
The Georgia Department of Labor hosts live chats on employment issues each month. Today's session is devoted to helping you nail that job interview.
U.S. Rep. David Scott, D-13, is hosting his 9th annual Jobs Fair in College Park on Friday, March 30, 2012. More than 100 of Georgia’s top companies and employers are participating, including AFLAC, AT&T, UPS, Lockheed-Martin, Lowe’s, Home Depot, CSX, AT&T, Douglas County Fire/EMT, MARTA, Atlanta Police Department, and many others.
Cascade Patch also has been featuring a weekly compilation of more locally oriented job opportunities.
To view previous chat sessions, click on the “Chat with an Expert: Replay” link on the GDOL website. January's session, on surviving a layoff, and February's, with career advice for young people, were also featured on Patch.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- 280 Elizabeth St. Development to Break Ground in July
- Catalytic Converter Theft Warning Issued for Honda Element Owners
- Crime Report: Pepper Spray Robbery; A Carjacking, Stabbing Between Acquaintances
- Education: The Best- and Worst-Performing Schools of East Atlanta Patch
- UPDATED: Sweet Auburn Music Fest This Weekend