Help Wanted: Leapfrog Services Hiring for IT and Related Disciplines
Atlanta-based company has 10 current openings.
by Patch Staff
Leapfrop Services Inc., an Atlanta-based information technology firm, has 10 current openings. The company prides itself on its familial, collegiate atmosphere where personal and professional growth is supported and nurtured and fun is part of the corporate philosophy.
Open posts include:
- IT Field Service Technician
- Support Center Team Leader
- Account Executive
- Product and Procurement Manager (PPM)
- Client Service Representative/Business Analyst
- Systems Integrator
- Senior Network Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- IT Support Analyst
- Senior Systems Administrator
The jobs come with a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical/dental benefits with company-paid premiums
- 401K cafeteria plan w/company match
- 8 paid holidays and up to 18.5 paid vacation days each year
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Medical and dependent care flex accounts
- AFLAC supplemental insurance options
- Paid certification training and exams
- Customized personal development plans
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- Flexible work-from-home options
- Reimbursed home Internet service
- Reimbursed mileage
- Company-provided smartphone
Applicants are asked to submit résumés to FrogJobs with the position for which they are applying in the subject line.
Have a job opening you're looking to fill or know of an open position you'd like to share with East Atlanta Patch readers? Send an e-mail to Péralte Paul for a posting in the "Help Wanted" column.