17th Street Bridge Nears Completion; Guns in Schools Debate Rages Across Metro Atlanta; Local Mom Running for School Board
Also in today's top 10: Cyclorama's Future; volunteers needed to help identify the homeless; new charter school awaits approval.
These are the top stories from metro Atlanta area Patches for Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Tyrone Brooks Indicted; Tucker Store Robbery; Obama Countdown; Looking for 'Next Atlanta Legend'
- Southwest Atlanta Recycling Fire; Woman Blames Knife fight on the Dog; Chipper Jones at Emory
- Decatur Homeowners Fight Apartments; Arts Center Exec Pleads Guilty, Drunk Student Calls Cops after Expulsion from Bar
- Atlanta School Fire; DeKalb, Fulton Schools Set Budget Meetings; Congress to Scrutinize Atlanta VA Center
- DeKalb residents wary of new school superintendent; Major Development Planned in Decatur; Is the pizza business recession-proof?
Most Popular articles
- 280 Elizabeth St. Development to Break Ground in July
- Crime Report: Pepper Spray Robbery; A Carjacking, Stabbing Between Acquaintances
- Catalytic Converter Theft Warning Issued for Honda Element Owners
- Education: The Best- and Worst-Performing Schools of East Atlanta Patch
- The Sights and Sounds of the Atlanta Streetcar