National Grocer ALDI Brings New Jobs to Metro Atlanta
Known for offering wages significantly higher than the industry standard, ALDI will host a hiring event on Thursday, Sept. 13 for 50-70 cashier, shift manager and manager trainee positions at its Georgia stores, including metro Atlanta and the new Winder location slated to open this fall. As a result of continued growth, the ALDI Jefferson Division has already hired nearly 150 individuals in the Atlanta area this year.
Who: ALDI representatives will accept applications from local residents currently looking for employment opportunities
Thursday, Sept. 13, 2012
• 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Hampton Inn Fayetteville
110 Meeting Place Drive
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Comfort Suites Northlake
2060 Crescent Center Blvd.
Tucker, GA 30084
3180 Atlanta Road SE,
Smyrna, GA 30080
• Cashiers - $10.50 per hour
• Shift Managers - $10.50 - $14.50 per hour
• Manager Trainees - $20.00 per hour
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
• ALDI offers employees generous compensation that is well above the industry standard
• Part time staff working at least 20 hours a week receives full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K
About ALDI Inc.
A leader in the grocery retailing industry, ALDI operates more than 1,200 U.S. stores in 32 states, primarily from Kansas to the East Coast. More than 20 million customers each month save up to 50 percent* on their grocery bills, benefiting from the ALDI simple and streamlined approach to retailing.ALDI sells more than 1,400 of the most frequently purchased grocery and household items, primarily under its exclusive brands, which must meet or exceed the national name brands on taste and quality.ALDI is so confident in the quality of its products, the company offers a Double Guarantee: If for any reason a customer is not 100 percent satisfied with any ALDI food product, ALDI will gladly replace the product and refund the purchase price. For more information about ALDI, visit www.aldi.us.
*Based upon a price comparison of comparable products sold at leading national grocery stores.